POE 3.20 Balance Manifesto Eldritch Altars: Ultimate Build Wheel
Path of Exile is about to enter the 3.20 Blacnce Manifesto Eldritch Altars season, and players are making their final preparations to welcome the new POE ultimate build. Unlike Path of Exile, dire-type builds take more time and POE Currency to create. However, only some investments yield the best returns. In this article, we will show the Ultimate Build Wheel of the new season, hoping to provide you with construction optimization at the beginning of the season.
Eldritch Altars are a new map device introduced in Path of Exile: Blacnce Manifesto. They allow players to sacrifice items to gain powerful bonuses. When sacrificing an item at an Eldritch Altar, the player must first select the type of bonus they wish to receive. Four bonuses can be chosen: damage, critical strike chance, accuracy, or life leech rate. After selecting the desired bonus, the player must select the specific item they wish to sacrifice. Once the item has been selected, it will be destroyed, and the player will receive the chosen bonus for some time.
Players must choose between two types when creating a POE 3.20 Ultimate Construction Wheel. Each type has its advantages and disadvantages, so it's important to understand what each type does before deciding. A normal build wheel is less expensive but offers fewer benefits. This option is best for players who want to save money or need more time to invest in characters.
Stage - 1: These builds require nothing essentially and can be started and progressed in ssf. The idea is to farm out gear from the Stage-1 build to transition into the Stage-2 build.
Required Items: Above are the items "required" to enter the Stage-2 builds. I would only bother playing the builds with these items. If you are sad because you want to play the build and are stuck at Stage 1, go farm more and be better now.
Final Items: Above are the min-maxed items. You can take it a step further with 6/23 awakened gems, but once you have all this shit, you're done aside from crafting perfect rares and getting double corruptions.
Templar Ultimate Build Wheel
- Stage - 1: Spark Inquisitor
- Required Items: Awakened spell cascade, leadership's price, empower, enlightenx2, double phys>cold gloves / him sorrow, 12/8p large Phys x2, 3p small aura x2.
- Stage - 2: Cold Reap Inquisitor
- Final Items: Awakened spell echo, watcher's eye (base crit or cold Conv), melding of the flesh, mage blood, bottled faith, aegis aurora, ashes of the stars, taste of hate, unnatural instinct, +1 blood charge helm enchant, lv4 empower, lv4 enlighten, lv4 enhance.
Shadow Ultimate Build Wheel
- Stage - 1: Poison Seismic Trap saboteur.
- Required Items: Emperor's vigilance, seething fury, Waziri's steps, 8p attack/shield large, ashes of the stars, phantasmal spectral shield throw.
- Stage - 2: Cold Spectral Shield Throw Trickster
- Final Items: Taste of hate, bottled faith, mage blood, grand spectrum x3 (life/power/end/crit/ele), awakened elemental damage with attacks lv5+ (reflect immune), +3 shard SST helm enchant, double Gain Phys as ele apex rapier, lv4 enlighten, lv4 enhance, Enom blood & sand, replica conqueror's efficiency.
Marauder Ultimate Build Wheel
- Stage - 1: Shield Crush Generals Cry Berserker.
- Required Items: Replica last resort x2, obscurantist, oskarm, i83 searching eye x6, darkness enthroned, 8p large attack/duel/claw, ritual boots.
- Stage - 2: Accuracy Stacking Lightning Strike Juggernaut
- Final Items: Transcendent spirit x2-3, brutal restraint, doryani's prototype/brass dome, additional divergent accuracy, anomalous lightning strike, awakened multistrike, awakened elemental damage with attacks lv5+ (reflect immune), Lightning strike +3 projectile helm enchant, empower lv4, enlighten lv4, bottled faith, vitality leech/on hit watchers eye, anomalous ice golem, replica conqueror's efficiency.
Scion Ultimate Build Wheel
- Stage - 1: Mana Stacking Eye of Winter Mines Ascendant.
- Required Items: Heartbound loop, annihilating light, i85 runic helm/boot/glove, Olroth's Resolve, 8p large ele/cold/spell, 6p medium flask, to dust x3, survival secrets, brutal restraint balboa, divergent cwdtx3, anomalous summon skeletons, anomalous minion speed, increased CDR crusader belt.
- Stage - 2: Wardloop Ascendant
- Final Items: Skin of the lords, dying sun, crystallized Omniscience, snipers mark curse effect helm enchant, empowerlv4, awakened GMP, % stack corruption heart bound loop, unnatural instinct, base crit hatred watchers eye, lv21/20 Ice spear/creeping frost/freezing pulse.
Ranger Ultimate Build Wheel
- Stage - 1: Elemental Spectral Helix deadeye.
- Required Items: Crystalized Omniscience, 4/5p medium proj x4, 8/12p bow large x2, 1300 Omni over gear, black sun crest 40%+, 600pdps/800edps bow, replica conqueror's efficiency.
- Stage - 2: Omni Tornado Shot Deadeye.
- Final Items: Headhunter, +2 arrow fractured bow, awakened elemental damage with attacks lv5+ (reflect immune), +1-2 arrow fractured/synth quiver, +1 tornado shot helm enchant, awakened GMP, lv4 enlighten x2, interrogation, lethal pride
Duelist Ultimate Build Wheel
- Stage - 1: Elemental Spectral Helix Champion.
- Required Items: Crystalized Omniscience, 4/5p medium critx4, 8/12p attack/shield/claw large x2, 1300 Omni over gear, black sun crest 40%+, 500edps claw, the mantra of flames, perseverance.
- Stage - 2: Omni Perseverance Lightning Strike Champion.
- Final Items: Awakened elemental damage with attacks lv5+ (reflect immune), awakened multistrike, anomalous lightning strike, 30% aura helm enchant, crafted 30% ele claw 600+ edps, lv4 enhance, lv4 enlighten, bottled faith, bottled faith, Massive Thread of Hope, Lethal Pride, Watchers Eye.
Witch Ultimate Build Wheel
- Stage - 1: Explosive Arrow Elementalist.
- Required Items: T1-2 Attack Speed&crit Gemini Claw, Hits can't be evaded Craft, empower, ashes of the stars, thread of hope large, 4/5p medium critx4,8p large chaos, 8p large spell damage.
- Stage - 2: Forbidden Rite CoC Occultist.
- Final Items: Melding + Aegis Aurora, dying sun, mage blood, ES on hit Watchers Eye, militant faith doryani, % defense grasping mail.
The passive atlas tree is designed to favor a single tier 1 map (such as strand) with 0 void stone, or map notables + singular focus keystone to infinitely sustain T1 maps. Stream on consciousness + legion/ghosted exiles/strongboxes/essence/heist allows to build a pool of currency, grand heists, uniques, and essences to assist with transitioning an Ultimate build from Stage-1 to Stage-2. You want to stockpile scarabs and utilize legion+reliquary scarabs to do "big maps" whenever you get them, hoping to proc the 8% from Ruckus notable and get 40+ ghosted exiles; this will grant 500+ uniques per map when successful. You can swap on in place of the legion to perform some scarab swaps hoping for ambush/legion/reliquary, but T1 harvests are pretty shit.